- See also: Tradition Book: Celestial Chorus (revised edition)
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Our Song is Our Strength
- For millennia, the Choristers have raised their voices in praise of the One. healers, missionaries and defenders of the faith, these mysticks have battled outside resistance, internal dissent and Infernal temptations in their long aria to the ultimate union.
- Our Voices, the Touch of God
- Now the tale of their struggles has been collected in a concise yet inspiring Book of the Ages. As the Reconciliation approaches, the Chorus redoubles its efforts. The fate of humanity may hang upon their holy Song...
- Be At Peace
- The Celestial Chorus Tradition Book overflows with love, magick and questions of faith, includes:
- The Holy Singers' teachings and inside history.
- Ready-to-play character templates and important historical figures.
- Mystick rotes, holy artifacts and more.
Prelude: The Book of Ages
An in-universe text in the form of a preface of the fourth edition of the Book of Ages, a document made by the Choristers to record their history. Gives a basic rundown of the Chorus as well as the lexicon.
Chapter One: Theogony
The history of the Chorus. The choristers divide their history into the First Age (Pre-History to 2 BCE), the Second Age (2BCE to 312CE),the Third Age (312CE to 1325CE), and the Fourth Age (1325CE to the present). Additionally covers the status and locations of Choristers around the world
Chapter Two: The Enchiridion
The teachings and principles of the Chorus, written in the form of a guide. Covers things such as the nature of The One, the Chorus' relations to religions, as well as Factions and the Hierarchy.
Chapter Three: The Palatine Syllabus
A series of commonly held beliefs within the Chorus of the various other groups and factions within the World of Darkness/
Chapter Four: Hagiography
Archetypes and Notable members of the Chorus.
Appendix: The Song of Songs
The different ways the Chorus utilises Spheres, Foci, as well as Rotes and Recommended Reading.
This book was one of the first books published following the infamous Black Wednesday. Unlike the typical inside-joke, questionable-taste nature of the Special Thanks section, this book's was a solemn remembrance of the people whose jobs were affected by the cut.
- Maria Vasquez
Mage: The Ascension books