- See also: Tradition Book: Celestial Chorus (revised edition)
|Written by:||James Estes, Looking Eagle|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Cynthia Summers|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Directors:||Lawrence Snelly, Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art:||Vince Locke, Paul S. Phillips, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook, Andrew Trabbold|
|Front Cover Art:||Michael William Kaluta|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
Very Special Thanks To:
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04065|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-411-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Our Song is Our Strength
- For millennia, the Choristers have raised their voices in praise of the One. healers, missionaries and defenders of the faith, these mysticks have battled outside resistance, internal dissent and Infernal temptations in their long aria to the ultimate union.
- Our Voices, the Touch of God
- Now the tale of their struggles has been collected in a concise yet inspiring Book of the Ages. As the Reconciliation approaches, the Chorus redoubles its efforts. The fate of humanity may hang upon their holy Song...
- Be At Peace
- The Celestial Chorus Tradition Book overflows with love, magick and questions of faith, includes:
- The Holy Singers' teachings and inside history.
- Ready-to-play character templates and important historical figures.
- Mystick rotes, holy artifacts and more.
Prelude: The Book of AgesEdit
Chapter One: TheogonyEdit
Chapter Two: The EnchiridionEdit
Chapter Three: The Palatine SyllabusEdit
Chapter Four: HagiographyEdit
Appendix: The Song of SongsEdit
This book was one of the first books published following the infamous Black Wednesday. Unlike the typical inside-joke, questionable-taste nature of the Special Thanks section, this book's was a solemn remembrance of the people whose jobs were affected by the cut.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|