The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the belief, see Cainite Heresy (VTDA)
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Shadows Creep Up the Basilica
- It is the time of the Red Pentecost and the Albigensian Crusade. Soon the Third Caine will walk the land, tearing asunder the world of illusion and daring to face the rage of unholy Ialdabaoth, the Womb of Creation. In the sleepy towns of France and the cities of Italy, the adherents of heresy await, the taste of blood on their lips and only the purest flame of devotion in their hearts.
- Blood Drains From the Altar
- The Cainite Heresy tears away the veils of secrecy from this most profane and devout sect of vampires. Learn how high the tendrils of Cainite influence wind in the Lateran Palace. Discover the unholy rites and initiations the Heresy practices, its hidden signs and rituals. All of the darkest secrets of the foulest heresy ever known await your pleasure within, though be warned: Such knowledge is not for the weak of heart — or of soul.
Chapter One: Paths of ThornsEdit
Chapter Two: Flowers of EvilEdit
Chapter Three: Masks of PietyEdit
Chapter Four: Fires of GodEdit
Chapter Five: A Long Walk Down the Devil's RoadEdit
Appendix I: Notable Heretics and HuntersEdit
Appendix II: Systems and AddendaEdit
- Cainite Heresy is a Black Dog book due to the controversial material found within, most notably re-writing the Bible from an vampiric point of view.
- It is also the Vampire: The Dark Ages book for the Year of the Reckoning.
- Cælestius - Brujah theologian
- Fabrizio Ulfila - a Ventrue elder with great influence in the Catholic Church
- Narses - Lasombra Archbishop of Nod
- Ranulph - a Toreador in the See of Nod
- Zacchaeus - a Nosferatu information broker
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.