|Written by:||Kraig Blackwelder, Stephen Michael DiPesa, Malcolm Sheppard|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Editor:||Scribendi Editorial Services|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Book Design:||Becky Jollensten|
|Interior Art:||Ed Bourelle, John Bridges, Talon Dunning, Vince Locke, Nate Pride and Andrew Trabbold|
|Cover Art:||Matt Mitchell|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||October 31, 2005|
|Publication #:||WW 40200|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-419-9|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- That Old Black Magic
- The first European mages to arrive in New England made dark compacts and concords that still affect the region to this day. From ancient oaths signed in blood to the dying curses of witches, Boston's modern mages are bound by fates not of their own making. The region's history weighs heavily on the shoulders of all... even from beyond the grave.
- A Sourcebook for Mage: The Awakening
- Provides complete details on Mage's signature city, including a detailed secret history, geographical overview, and details on magical movers and shakers, malcontents and looming threats.
- Includes new spells to cast, and much more for Mage players.
- Full of cabals for Storytellers to use as allies and antagonists, as well as plenty of story seeds and other tools. A ready-to-play setting.
- Builds on the material in the Boston appendix of the Mage rulebook.
Witch Hunt Edit
Chapter One: Maps and Legends Edit
Chapter Two: Cabals Edit
Chapter Three: Renegade Mages Edit
Chapter Four: Off the Map Edit
Chapter Five: Beast of Burden Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.