From the White Wolf catalog:
- Explore the weird and wonderous nights of Dark Medieval Europe. Wander the lonely nocturnal roads in service to vampire princes – or become one yourself. Track a unicorn for its blood, or delve into the intrigues of the Italian merchant cities. Battle Assamite killers in the Holy Land, or aid the nascent Tremere as they struggle for survival against the ancient Fiends.
- Vampire The Dark Ages Book of Storyteller Secrets Includes:
- An atlas of Dark Medieval Europe, with notes on Cainite populations.
- A full-color, fold-out map of Europe.
- A plethora of mythic antagonists – including expanded rules for Gargoyles.
A brief summary and guide on how to use this book.
Chapter One: Geography and History
Chapter Two: Life and Death in the Dark Ages
Tips and facts for running a realistic Dark Ages campaign, covering feudalism and fiefs, appropriate clothing, naming rules of the period, the experience of traveling, and the constant disease. Also included is a lexicon of medieval terms.
Chapter Three: Storytelling for the Dark Ages
What storytellers should expect and plan for during a Dark Ages campaign, including common conflicts, character goals, how to work with player characters, and styles of play and story.
Chapter Four: Friends, Enemies, and Miscellany
An in-depth look at ghouls, especially the Gargoyles and their traits and rituals, as will as a short list of fantastic creatures to add conflict to a campaign. There are also examples of herb usage, a short guide to alchemy, and famous artifacts, relics, and blades to be discovered.
Vampire: The Dark Ages books