|Editing and Production:||Sue Weinlein Cook|
|v.3.5 Updating Assistance||Mike Johnstone|
|Cover Illustration:||Brian LeBlanc|
|Interior Illustration||Brian LeBlanc and J.D. Sparks|
|Art Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Cover and Interior Page Design:||Peter Whitley|
|Imprint:||Sword and Sorcery Studios / Malhavoc Press|
|Publication Date:||December 3, 2001|
|Product code:||WW 16100|
|Reference Number:||ISBN 1-58846-100-9|
From the Back of the Book:
- Eleven original feats including the new eldritch type, which grant specific magical abilities to enhance your spells in ways that metamagic feats can’t
- Three new prestige classes: the embermage (the supreme fire mage), the graven one (who covers his entire body in magical tattoos), and the mirror master (specializing in unique mirror magic abilities and spells).
- More than 60 new spells of all levels that you can add to any campaign.
- A like number of magic items of all types, from weapons to wondrous items (and artifacts!). This section introduces the brand-new concepts of magic poisons and magic vehicles such as the wheeled war altar and the diving sphere.
- Last but not least, The Book of Eldritch Might presents a new monster template, the magical construct, which allows any spellcaster to create golemlike guardians and servants based on existing monsters.
Introduction: Malhavoc SpeaksEdit
Chapter One: Feats Edit
Chapter Two: Prestige ClassesEdit
Chapter Three: Spells Edit
Chapter Four: Magic ItemsEdit
Chapter Five: Magical ConstructsEdit
This is technically the second edition of the Book of Eldritch Might. The first edition was a stapled pamphlet produced by Cook using Third Edition rules.
| Game Books|
Malhavoc Press books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.