Bloody Hearts: Diablerie Britain is a supplement for Vampire: The Masquerade about the dangers that await those who wish to commit the forbidden art of diablerie in Great Britain, as well as the secrets of an ancient demon that sleeps.
From the White Wolf catalog:
Chapter One: Introduction
This chapter introduces the position of the Justicar. It gives an overview of their punishments, methods, and whether they hold court or not. This chapter also introduces Madame Guil, the Toreador Justicar and her Archons in the early 1990s. Finally this chapter gives insight into running a Justicar chronicle.
Chapter Two: The Story of Tiamat
This is the story of the Ventrue now known as Tiamat. A monster who holds to her bosom a worst monster.
Chapter Three: The Evil Beckons
The story of Sword of Nul and how it ends up in the player's hands with those who wish to take it from the players.
Chapter Four: The Barrow
This chapter describes Tiamat's sleeping place and the traps within to discourage would be diablorists.
Appendix: Notes on the Jyhad
At last! The clear trail of the man. After it, silent but it tracks his guilt to light. He's wounded – go for the faun, my hounds, the splash of the blood, hunt him, rake him down.
— Aeschylus, The Eumenides
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
- Lord Acton , Life and Letters of Mandell Creighton
Nor to slumber, nor to die,
Shall be in thy destiny;
Though thy death shall still seem near
To thy wish, but as a fear.
- Lord Byron, Manfred
When the lamb opened the seventh seal, silence covered the sky.
- Enigma, "A.D. MCMXC"
- Madame Guil - Justicar
- Gunther - Justicar prior to Madame Guil, mysteriously disappeared
- Masdela, the Spy - Archon
- Ransam, the Old One - a member of Antoine's coterie
- Michael Unther, the Perfectionist - Archon
- Gotsdam, childe of Tiamat
- Randel, The Cowardly Leader - a member of Antoine's coterie (Ventrue antitribu)
- Tiamat - an undead mad creature of nightmares
- Drakonskyr - the demon that sleeps within Tiamat
- Pierre Gedou, the Killer - Madame Guil's hatchetman
Vampire: The Masquerade books