The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Beyond the Barriers: The Book of Worlds is a supplement for Mage: The Ascension that covers the many realms near and beyond the world that can explored by mages, technomancers, Garou, and other creatures of the World of Darkness.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Worlds Within Worlds...
- Pass through the Gauntlet, wander past the Penumbra, and encounter an infinity of worlds floating just beyond consciousness. Heavens, hells, Paradox Realms, Chantries, Umbral reflections and mysterious Zones spin in the unmappable dance of creation. Push on through the Horizon, and endless space becomes your playground. Just watch your step...
- ...Outside, Within and Across...
- Wise travelers need a guide. Between these covers, a collection of mysticks offers such assistance, based upon their own observations and discoveries. Cosmology, traveler tips and Realm descriptions fill this book to overflowing. Heed their words; they may save your soul.
- ...Creation Without Limits, Realms Without End.
- The Book of Worlds is a massive sourcebook for Umbral travelers, detailing rough cosmologies, sample Realms and mystick places. It includes:
- Crossover compatible with Werewolf and the other World of Darkness games;
- Details about the puzzling Worlds Beyond, including the Three Umbrae, the Hollow World and myriad Realms – Balador, Autochthonia, Victoria Station, and many others;
- Creatures, vessels, Storyteller Hints and much more.
Introductions All AroundEdit
Chapter One: Astral WorldsEdit
Chapter Two: The Velvet CurtainEdit
Chapter Three: EnigmasEdit
Chapter Four: Realms of InterestEdit
Chapter Five: Celestial BodiesEdit
Chapter Six: Those BeyondEdit
Appendix: Game SystemsEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.