Berlin by Night is a supplement for Vampire: The Masquerade about the city of Berlin and the two factions of Kindred who ruled over each half following World War II and are now warring over it anew since the fall of the Wall.
From the White Wolf catalog:
Book One: Berlin by NightEdit
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
An introduction to the city of Berlin and its role in Vampire: The Masquerade, along with media references and maps.
Chapter Two: HistoryEdit
The long and sordid history of Berlin, including its growth and prosperity under long-standing Prince Gustav Breidenstein, the role of Gustav's childe Wilhelm Waldburg in diplomatic politics during the 1800s, Wilhelm's silent coup after World War I, and the splitting of the city (and its rule) following World War II.
Chapter Three: GeographyEdit
A detailed description of the city of Berlin and a breakdown of the Eastern and Western District claims of Gustav and Wilhelm, as well as information on important landmarks and other areas of importance to kindred and mortal alike.
Chapter Four: The KindredEdit
Details on the major political and social Cainites of Berlin, from Gustav and Wilhelm's underlings to those that would rather see both of them gone.
Chapter Five: CoteriesEdit
A breakdown of the various factions in Berlin, and how each kindred fits into the scheming and power plays.
Book Two: The Ascension of CaineEdit
Chapter One: Nightmares in the Daylight HoursEdit
The players have nightmares involving a common sinister figure beckoning them forth.
Chapter Two: OutsidersEdit
Arriving in Berlin, the players meet the Princes of Berlin, a troupe of wandering Ravnos, and...Caine?
Chapter Three: When Gods Are AngeredEdit
Meeting at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the kindred of Berlin are subjected to a harsh sermon by Caine and an offer to follow him and his ways.
Chapter Four: ChangesEdit
Chapter Five: Lessons in the DarkEdit
Following "Caine" leads to the Egyptian museum, a Setite trap, and Nefertiti, who plans on using the fake Caine to create chaos and clear a path for Set to return. The other kindred are not happy to have been tricked, however...
Chapter Six: RevelationsEdit
The impending war is Berlin is resolved, for better or for worse.
- Gustav Breidenstein - Ventrue who formerly ruled over all of Berlin as Prince, and now only holds sway over the eastern sector.
- Wilhelm Waldburg - Ventrue and childe of Gustav, who undermined his sire's influence and eventually took over the western half of Berlin as Prince.
- Ellison - Nosferatu advisor to both Princes, who holds more power than he or they may realize.
- Hermann Göring - Former second-in-command of the Nazi party, and now reluctant head of the Malkavians in Berlin.
- Heinrich Himmler - Former Gestapo leader who is now Tremere antitribu.
- Oswald "Ozzy" White - A Malkavian who diablerized his sire, Henry Jekyll, and now struggles with the split personalities of himself, his sire, and his sire's evil alter ego, Edward Hyde.
- Rasputin - Nosferatu who claims to be the Rasputin.
- Brothers Grimm - Creatures of unknown origin who appeared around the time of death of the real Brothers Grimm, and now make trouble for the kindred of Berlin. Most speculation pins them as changelings or mages.
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next release:|