Real-life Events Edit
- Books released:
- Books released:
World of Darkness Events Edit
- At a bar called McAuliffe's in Boston, Brian Parnell, field collection agent for CommonWealth Assurance Company, and Charles J. Redding, VP in Charge of Collections for Proctor House Investments, talk. Parnell wants out of the Syndicate. To help give him a sense of perspective, Redding gives Parnell a Syndicate history lesson.
- Morgana Chantry of Gilmer County, Georgia is ambushed by assassins from House Helekar. Latishia Jones-Careera, bani Euthanatos, and several companions are paralysed by death magick as their fellows die and their sacred tree is cut down.
Chronicles of Darkness Events Edit
- The Ordo Dracul tries Ioan Dragolescu, founder of the Dragolescu bloodline, for his sympathies to the Third Reich. Dragolescu makes a prediction that a member of his bloodline would one night arise to complete the ritual he had begun, and become the unliving embodiment of all of world’s unquiet dead. Later, he immolates himself, rather than facing the sentence of the court.
Trinity Universe Events Edit
- Anibál Buendia, a nova with the ability to reconfigure his cellular structure, first secretes the polymer known as "eufiber." This material, which has the ability to bond with nova cell structure and channel and redirect quantum and bio-energies, becomes the most popular fashion accessory for novas and the wealthy. As a side effect, studies of eufiber enable advances in the development of optic cable technology.
- Project Utopia announces "Operation Genesis," a successor to Operation Eden, with novas attempting to transform the Sahara desert (specifically, in Niger) into a fertile paradise.
- N! does a "The World's Opinion" segment asking people what they think of Operation Genesis. Opinion is mixed: some voice their full approval, while others believe Utopia should tackle problems such as finding André Corbin or various political problems before giving people more land to fight over.
|August 6||August||August 8|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.