This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
The name Ashur may refer to:
- Ashur, a name given to at least one of the Antediluvians (likely Saulot or Cappadocius) in Vampire: the Masquerade
- Ashur, the place where Baali lore holds their founders were Embraced in Vampire: the Masquerade; this allegedly later became the city that served as namesake for both the Assyrian empire and the state of Syria
- Ashur, a Rabisu Fell Knight in Demon: The Fallen
- Ashur, the second son of Shem and a grandson of Noah in the Hebrew text of Genesis
- Ashur, an East Semitic god, and the head of the Assyrian pantheon in Mesopotamian religion