The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This article is about the Contracts from Changeling: The Lost. For other uses of the term, see Artificer and Artifact.
Artifice abilities are used to create, enhance, fix, or even break objects, especially those that have been made by humans. They work best when performed as a favor for another, rather than for personal gain.
- Brief Glamour of Repair - If a changeling has never used the object, they may fix it with this contract.
- Touch of the Workman's Wrath - A changeling can break an object belonging to a target who once stole from them or cheated them.
- Blessing of Perfection - If the changeling is working with the object in exchange for a favor, they can increase an object's efficiency.
- Unmaker's Destructive Gaze - Upon holding or touching the object for a minute, the changeling can force it to stop at will.
- Tatterdemalion's Workshop - A changeling can build a functioning device out of strange, mismatched objects, provided they build it in their workshop with their tools.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.