The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Spark of Revolution
- Electricity runs everything from computers to human beings. It's also the playground of Orgotek, the electrokinetic order. This multibillion dollar metacorporation employs people who can control electromagnetic energy through sheer will — psions. Headquartered in the heart of the fascist Federated States of America, Orgotek works to return the once-great nation to its former democratic and capitalist glory.
- From the Mind of a Psion
- In America Offline, discover the true agenda of Orgotek, the Electrokinesis Order. Learn how to control electricity — from hacking into a computer network to seizing control of a person's synaptic relays! See the extent of the Federated States government's iron grip on North America. Discover the rebels who work subversively within the system and through warfare to reclaim freedom from tyranny.
- America Offline includes:
- Expanded, full-color source material on Orgotek and North America
- Detailed tips on playing an electrokinetic, including new psionic powers
- Revealing information on North American society and politics
- John Carroll, Matt Milberger, Steven Otte and Eric Soulvie were left out of the credits, but were credited in Shattered Europe: Psi Order Æsculapian and Europe Sourcebook.
| Previous book:|
Darkness Revealed 2: Passage Through Shadow
| Game Books|
| Next book:|
Trinity Field Report: Alien Races
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.