Adversaries of the Righteous: Afohdha[sic], the Lady of the Well is part of a collection of enemies for use in an Exalted Third Edition campaign.
From the seller's page:
- From the bustling streets of Nexus to the savage western seas, Creation is ripe with threats to mortals and Chosen alike. Crooked traders, vile occultists, and even zealous protectors of the Realm can be found in every city, satrapy, and region waiting for unsuspecting targets or standing their ground as they prepare for the inevitable.
- In this collection you will meet new foes, encounter old enemies, and learn the inner workings of several different factions and societies dedicated to criminal activity, nefarious plotting, and more.
- Adversaries of the Righteous: Afohdha[sic], the Lady of the Well
- The well's aquifer runs for miles underground, spanning rivers and cisterns to bring life to the land. Generations of farmers coaxed the water above ground, and rice and grains that grow nowhere else in the East paid for gilded thrones. Three principalities once waged war over Afondha's Well, dark blood seeping through earth to mingle with the water. Now they have reached an equilibrium through treaties and marriage, so each may prosper.
- Afondha is a regional fertility goddess. She has scores of god-blooded children, begotten with men and women from all three princedoms, whom she views as extensions of herself. They fill her retinue as guards, servants, spies, and — for those born of prestigious mortal lineages — ambassadors. She has no patience for rebellion or laziness, and swiftly disowns any children who refuse to play their parts. Any who actively betray her, or even speak badly about her in public, can look forward to unfriendly visits from hireling slavers, assassins, or in some cases their own siblings.
The title of the product is mis-spelled. The character's name is "Afondha", rather than "Afohdha".