|Authors:||Jim Moore, Dean Shomshak and John R. Snead|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||Steve Ellis, Tom Fowler, Leif Jones, Matt Milberger, Jeff Rebner, Uko Smith, Melissa Uran|
|Cover Design:||Chris Moeller|
|Layout, Typesetting and Design:||Brian Glass|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 08502|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- To Bask in the Light...
- The Aberrant world is a vast and often terrifying place. Who knows what secrets lurk in the Nova Age of 2008? From the maze-like alleys of Hong Kong to the eerily sterile paradise of Addis Ababa, this sourcebook provides all manner of exotic locales for the characters to control...or destroy.
- ...Or Lurk in the Shadows
- This sourcebook details the Aberrant world as it stands in the year 2008. A host of cities from around the globe, as well as various dangerous technological items, give Aberrant characters all the hotspots and heat they can handle.
- * Details new technology of the Aberrant world
- * Fourteen story locations for players and Storytellers
- * Storyteller characters for players to interact with — peaceful or otherwise
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
| Next book:|
Aberrant: Project Utopia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.