The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A Thousand Years of Night a sourcebook for Vampire: The Requiem dealing with elder vampires as player characters
- 1 Summary
- 2 Contents
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Characters
- 5 References
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- We grow old, but we never grow older. That’s the problem you see.
- Timelessness is not stagnation, we continue to grow and change throughout the years.
- If we don’t, then the world changes without us and we die.
- You may think that with a multitude of people coming, going, dying and running away, we’d be tired, done, or ready to give up.
- Instead, I find myself restless, looking for the next thing.
- There’s always a next thing, and I for one am not yet ready to die.
- – Elder Kincaid, Daeva Crone
- This book includes:
- Detailed instructions on creating elder vampires, including how to base chronicles around them
- A look into the lives of elders, how they spend their nights, who they work with, and why including their roles in both their clans and covenants
- New Devotions, Merits, and Rituals for elder vampires
- The kinds of creatures that pose a threat to elder vampires, including Inamorata, Lamia, Sons of Phobos, a new elder conspiracy, and more
Prologue: Table Stakes
Chapter One: Opening Movement
Chapter Two: The Long Solo
Chapter Three: What We've Learned Along the Way
Chapter Four: The Company We Keep
Chapter Five: Wolves at the Gate
Vampire: The Requiem books
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.