The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 965 BCE - 300 BCE: Himalayan Wars begin. Misunderstanding between Akashic missionaries and Hindu magi sparks feud. Reincarnation Arts ensure the feud is long and bitter. Ends through Akashic withdrawal and seclusion.
- 965 BC: Suleiman becomes king of Israel; moves to consolidate power in the Lands of Faith by building a massive Temple in Jerusalem at the confluence of many ley lines, in accordance with Hermetic principles. This upsets the balance of power between humans and djinn in favor of humans.
- 965 BCE - 937 BCE: Suleiman raises temple and assembles many of the basic tenets of Hermeticism.
- 950 BCE: Career of the archmagus Solomon, king of Israel. Solomon wrote three magickal texts, of which two (the Greater and Lesser Keys of Solomon survive in watered-down editions. The unabridged books later form the basis of the Order of Hermes.
- 950 BCE: The Akashic Brotherhood enters India. They choose to stay in their northern camps, but are interested by the Handura, Dacoits, and other proto-Thanatoic sects.
- 945 BCE - 930 BCE: The great khans and pashas of the Invisible World decide that the meddling of humans in "their" world must come to an end. The 10,000 Djinni Plague begins in 645 BCE. Malicious spirit hordes invade the Middle East. Suleiman contains many; early Arab sorcerers capture or destroy the remainder in or before 930 BCE.
- 939 BCE: Suleiman compiles and releases the Solomonic Code.
- A small sect of priests, The White Veils of the Temple live in the Holy Land.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 MTSC: Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade Rulebook, p. 51
- ↑ MTA: Akashic Brotherhood Tradition Book, p. 30
- ↑ MTA: Euthanatos Tradition Book, p. 12
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 MTA: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 8
- ↑ MTA: Dragons of the East, p. 75
- ↑ MTA: Celestial Chorus Tradition Book, p. 15
- ↑ MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 106
- ↑ MTA: Tradition Book: Celestial Chorus, p. 17
- ↑ MTA: Order of Hermes Tradition Book, p. 11
- ↑ MTA: Tradition Book: Euthanatos, p. 20
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 61
- ↑ MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 62
- ↑ MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 107
- ↑ MTA: Halls of the Arcanum, p. 24
|1000s BCE||OWOD Timeline||800s BCE|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.