- 965 BC: Suleiman becomes king of Israel; moves to consolidate power in the Lands of Faith by building a massive Temple in Jerusalem at the confluence of many ley lines, in accordance with Hermetic principles. This upsets the balance of power between humans and djinn in favor of humans.
- 965 BC - 937 BC: Suleiman raises temple and assembles many of the basic tenets of Hermeticism.
- 945 BC - 930 BC: 10,000-Djinni Plague. Malicious spirit hordes invade the Middle East. Suleiman contains many; early Arab sorcerers capture or destroy the remainder.
- Himalayan Wars begin. Misunderstanding between Akashic missionaries and Hindu magi sparks feud. Reincarnation Arts ensure the feud is long and bitter. Ends through Akashic withdrawal and seclusion.
- A small sect of priests, The White Veils of the Temple live in the Holy Land.
- ↑ MTA: Celestial Chorus Tradition Book, p. 15
- ↑ MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 106
- ↑ MTA: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 8
- ↑ MTA: Tradition Book: Celestial Chorus, p. 17
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 MTSC: Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade Rulebook, p. 51
- ↑ MTA: Akashic Brotherhood Tradition Book, p. 30
- ↑ MTA: Euthanatos Tradition Book, p. 12
- ↑ MTA: Halls of the Arcanum, p. 24
|1000s BCE||OWOD Timeline||800s BCE|