- 965 BC: Suleiman becomes king of Israel; moves to consolidate power in the Lands of Faith by building a massive Temple in Jerusalem at the confluence of many ley lines, in accordance with Hermetic principles. This upsets the balance of power between humans and djinn in favor of humans.
- 965 BC - 937 BC: Suleiman raises temple and assembles many of the basic tenets of Hermeticism.
- 945 BCE - 930 BC: The great khans and pashas of the Invisible World decide that the meddling of humans in "their" world must come to an end. The 10,000 Djinni Plague begins in 645 BCE. Malicious spirit hordes invade the Middle East. Suleiman contains many; early Arab sorcerers capture or destroy the remainder.
- A small sect of priests, The White Veils of the Temple live in the Holy Land.
- Himalayan Wars begin. Misunderstanding between Akashic missionaries and Hindu magi sparks feud. Reincarnation Arts ensure the feud is long and bitter. Ends through Akashic withdrawal and seclusion in 300 BCE.
- ↑ MTA: Celestial Chorus Tradition Book, p. 15
- ↑ MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 106
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 MTA: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 8
- ↑ MTA: Tradition Book: Celestial Chorus, p. 17
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 MTSC: Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade Rulebook, p. 51
- ↑ MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 61
- ↑ MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 62
- ↑ MTA: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 107
- ↑ MTA: Halls of the Arcanum, p. 24
- ↑ MTA: Akashic Brotherhood Tradition Book, p. 30
- ↑ MTA: Euthanatos Tradition Book, p. 12
- ↑ MTA: Dragons of the East, p. 75
|1000s BCE||OWOD Timeline||800s BCE|