The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This Year In|
World of Darkness: 767
- February 21: Bonisagus is the first to recite the Code of Hermes and swear himself to its precepts.
- December 21: Pax Hermetica. In the small German settlement of Dürenmar, the Order of Hermes is formally founded based on principles of Hermeticism. Although the component Houses change nearly constantly, the Order as a whole lasts surprisingly unscathed until Armageddon hits in 2004.
The twelve Founders were:
- Mistress Bjornaer of the Many Shapes (House Bjornaer)
- Lord Bonisagus and Lady Trianoma (House Bonisagus)
- Lord Criamon the Enigmatic (House Criamon)
- Mistress Boann Díedne (House Díedne)
- Lord Tempus Flambeau the Bright (House Flambeau)
- Master Guernicus the Inviolate (House Guernicus)
- Lord Augustus Alexander Jerbiton (House Jerbiton)
- Lord Henri Mercere (House Mercere)
- Lady Merinita of the Wood (House Merinita)
- Lord Tremere (House Tremere)
- Master Tytalus the Strong (House Tytalus)
- Lord Verditius the Clever (House Verditius)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.