The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2121
- January 27: A Haoa Flint Station maintenance report is filed about the conversion of some cells and one-way glass, presumably for Chromatic incarceration.
- March 5: Dr. Sunil Payaparaji of Triton Division's Operation Safeguard reports on Chromatic technology. While they seem to rely purely on biotech and not on hardtech, furnishings and considerations were sparse. Despite outside appearances, Chromatics seem to be a primitive race.
- March 7: Anthropologist Katsuhiro Ueshima sends a message to Alice DeValere, discounting some of Dr. Sunil Payaparaji's conclusions. She says that not only are the Chromatics primitive, all their ships appear to be early Orgotek prototype designs.
- March 23: Keith Olatu, Head Scientist and Lead Researcher for Triton Division's Operation Bridgework, makes a report on Chromatic physiology. Their dual brains and optical nervous system give them very fast reflexes, but they appear to be less intelligent than humans.
- April 5: William Pluteny, a Triton Division research assistant, uses Chromie 3.0 translation software to conduct an interview with a captive Chromatic, Subject V, dubbed "Vermilion." Vermilion is confused and uncooperative, eventually shearing the bolts holding down the interview table, severely injuring Pluteny.
- April 10: A precis regarding the Chromatic homeworld, designated Chrome-Prime, is assembled by SI, mostly from interviews with Clarence Greaves.
- April 17: Emily Gaboriau, Alien Relations Liaison with Triton Division's Operation Safeguard, sends a message to Project Bridgework updating them on their current knowledge of Chromatic language, translation, sophistication, conjugation, et cetera.
- April 20: Deputy Office Director Giorgios Alekandros Gamemenos of Neptune Division sends a report to field operatives, informing them about their involvement in a planned assault and extraction mission on Chrome-Prime in about two weeks' time.
- April 22: Field operatives receive transport from Yutu Yinchon Spaceport to Haoa Flint Station, where investigator Emily Gaboriau will provide them with further details on their mission.
- May 1: Giselle Rigny of the Clairsentience Reconnaissance Department contacts Major Xi Xemin, Staff Intelligence Officer. She agrees that there's no way the Chromatics could have gone from knives to starships in two decades without help, so she and her people will scour the planet for evidence once they arrive.
- May 7: On the flagship Europa, Marty Blake interviews Admiral Wallace Mkumba, the man in charge of the attack on Chrome-Prime. Blake confronts Mkumba with classified plans to use nuclear weapons on the surface. Mkumba, angered, cuts the interview short.
- May 8: Marty Blake's interview file with Admiral Walla Mkumba is modified.
- June 25: Proposed date of the ISRA Universal Congress, as determined by proxy Otha Herzog around the time of the founding of the order. Unforeseen circumstances around March 1, 2120, may result in a postponement of the Congress, rather than cancelling the event entirely as some feared.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.