| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2109
- 2104-2109: Dr. Matthieu Zweidler works with S. K. Bhurano to establish the foundations of noetic theory.
- The proxies stun the psion community when they announce that the Chitra Bhanu have been in league with the Aberrants. Legions, the Office of Noetic Security, Orgotek Operations teams, and Norça squads are enlisted to exterminate them.
- Three psions (including a member of the Ministry enter Nippon airspace with biotech. Within hours, they've been apprehended, incarcerated, their bioapps have been confiscated and their trials scheduled. Only delicate political negotiation saved their lives. The bioapps were never returned.
- Orgotek proposes to the Chinese, Brazilian and African governments that they can speed up the process of terraforming Mars using a combination of Qin and human bioware.
- An African expedition makes a daring teleport to the Crab Nebula, where they establish the Karroo Mining Colony.
- The Mars Terraforming Project begins its work terraforming Mars.
- Benedict XVIII assumes his position as Pope. One of his first tasks is to call for the construction of a House of God on Luna to rival the Vatican in Rome.
- In a barely-legible leaflet, the Anti-Aberrant Defense League claims that this year, "a COMNSPIRACY of Abberants, acting on orders from Dives mal and the SECRET MASTERS falsely FRAMED the noble Chitra Bhanu!"
- Horace K. Meeks III is hired by Tekne Group.
- Mirsad Djuranovic joins Sarajevo's military group, the Shining Blades.
- January 1: While returning home from a New Year's Eve party, ISRAn Tyrel Attridge senses imminent threat from passing Cyril Delafield. The dual case ends up in court as the landmark case Attridge v. Delafield and Delafield v. Attridge.
- October 8: The first Noetic Conference takes place in Olympus. Quantakinetic proxy S.K. Bhurano gives the Introductory Address. Bhurano is excited that, with the advent of psions, science finally has the tools it needs to investigate and explore psi, the unifying force of nature. Bhurano's attendance at the Conference is her final public appearance.
- October 9: Clairsentient proxy Otha Herzog gives a Guest Address at the first Noetic Conference. Herzog gives an extended analogy of psi as water, and notes that psi is not a tool or device, but a force of nature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.