| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2103
- Eight humans are bestowed with psionic powers, making them proxies for the psi orders they are to create. They soon learn about the force behind the soon-to-return Aberrants, and about the true nature of taint.
- Giuseppe del Fuego gathers his order around him using the subtle tendrils of the South American drug trade in which he's already involved.
- The Æon Trinity is aware of the proxies and their followers acting secretly.
- The Nihonjin islands reopen after their self-imposed Quarantine.
- A GN Special Report declares that a team of Antarctic explorers has discovered the stronghold of Aberrant Doctor Mirabilis.
- Alex Cassel first asks his friend Kevin Labak to get dunked in the Prometheus Chamber. Labak refuses.
- The FSM looks at cost studies, materials evaluations, environmental assessments and personnel reviews, and decide to keep the proposed South District arcology strip on the drawing board.
- Dr. Matthieu Zweidler becomes secluded and extremely secretive. The Æsculapian Order is established.
- The Kustra case. The United Kingdom is reluctant to extradite Werner Horengacher to the Federated States of America for the crime of unauthorized public assembly. The World Court later reluctantly rules in the FSA's favour.
- June 7: Ken Hokuri, Data Security Director of the Multi-National Stock Exchange, reports to his staff an unauthorized intrusion in the early hours. The intruder didn't alter stored data, alter prices, or manipulate any connections to external networks. Investigation shows it couldn't have been an ordinary hacker with a software agent, and it isn't consistent with government methods.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.