The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2102
- Mother Rose Olsen writes about the 2084 Vatican Reforms in The Long Dormition.
- Major Lunar development, begun thirty years ago, slows down or ceases.
- World Enterprises, Inc. is incorporated as a joke by a college student named Alex Cassel. Alex puts his friends, including his new girlfriend, Ellayne Chen, on the board of directors.
- Alex Cassel continues to receive mysterious messages. Early this year, he's finally prepared with suitable agents to track down the source... only to find they appear to come from an old satellite uplink dish used to connect the OpNet to LunaNet and various near orbit networks. The uplink dish, frustratingly, had been dismantled years before.
- The Great Lakes arcology strip is begun, using the Chicago and Minneapolis-St. Paul arcologies as anchor points.
- The Orthodox Catholic Church builds the "True Vatican" on the Isle of Man and begins petitioning the British government for recognition as an independent religious state.
- Matthieu Zweidler first reports experiencing "diagnostic perception overlaying normal vision."
- A Legion representative notices that both of Jane Richardson's sons are strong latents, and later recruits them into the Order.
- January 28: Dr. Ezra Schweillinger makes a grant application proposing the resurrection of the Human Genome Catalog.
- November 7: Alex Cassel says in an OpMail to his girlfriend Ellayne Chen that "the Phantom" who keeps sending him cryptic messages is clever; the messages only come when he's alone, no matter what system he's on, and can't be saved. He feels he's going crazy, but knows he isn't. He thinks the Phantom has met its match.
- November 16: Dr. Matthieu Zweidler sends an OpMail to Pierce Monahan and Hans Beitz regarding his unexplained visions of diagnostic phenomena overlaying normal vision. After scans have been done, there's no evidence of mental instability and he's unaware of any undue stress, so he urges them to look for any related cases.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.