The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2049
- All pretense of peace vanishes as the United Nations declares novas to be a threat to humanity, and declare war on them. The Aberrant War begins.
- Due to Russia diverting needed resources to the Aberrant War, Yeltsingrad is effectively abandoned.
- A group of Aberrants calling themselves the Space Brigade take over Olympus on Luna, destroying 75% of the OMEN satellites. Twelve people die, and 30% of the base is destroyed. The group is content to stay on Luna, declaring it neutral territory, and simply watch the ongoing conflict on Earth. They move most humans into Olympus proper, and take Yeltsingrad for themselves. They remain on Luna until the end of the Aberrant War. Selene Miller, having grown up on the Moon, knows all the tunnels and hiding places and helps hide 44 adults in the Persephone hydroponics complex, away from the invading Space Brigade.
- Over the next twelve years, various major cities (largely in North America and Europe) suffer destruction at the hands of Aberrants.
- June 5: Howard Rosemont, senior editor of the Dark Times Journal, pens an article about the group of Aberrants calling themselves the Seraphim, and their leader Uriel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.