|This Year In|
World of Darkness: 2019
- Clan Lasombra accedes to membership in the Camarilla after the court of Chicago votes to approve their petition.
- The torpored body of Zelios is discovered in a labyrinth hidden deep within the sewers beneath Griffith Park in Los Angeles. He is eventually recovered and awakened by Maximillian Strauss.
- November 16: Reclusive billionaire Howard Barclay, photographer Ed Miller, gallery owner Tom Shepard, actor Alan Vincent, and medium Meadow Walters die at a séance held at the Barclay Mansion.
- November 17: Nurse Szymon Pałczyński arrives at the Barclay Mansion and discovers the place empty, and calls the police. The police discover the bodies of Howard Barclay and several other victims in the remains of what seems to be a dinner party gone wrong.
- Araceli Rivera, 13th generation Lasombra, childe of Clova Haines.
- Julia Sowinski, Lasombra, childe of Caren. To open a spot for Julia to join the Camarilla, Caren executes Hester Reed.
- Vitas Varnas, 14th generation Thin-Blood, childe of Mr. Addison.