| This Year In|
World of Darkness: 1985
- The 38th official meeting of the Camarilla's Inner Circle.
- Wim van Eck reveals that unprotected computers release electromagnetic pulses based on the work being done on the computer in question.
- Brazil's military government is overthrown and replaced with a civilian one. Foreign companies are allowed in to develop the country. 
- Enshagkushanna is accidentally reawakened by descendants of his former cultists who have traveled to the Ganges Valley.
- The summer issue of Paradigma contains an entry from Professor Larson regarding the dangers of the Marauders.
- Brother Benedetto Leone, Abbot of the Celestial Temple of the Sun in Vatican City, dies. He is replaced by Sister Mary Martha Carpenter.
- Cultist of Ecstasy Jan "Bourbon" Treelinck improves an Effect while on a high-speed chase through Amsterdam, either chasing or being chased by Men in Black. The Effect, dubbed Joyride, controls traffic lights.
- H. Warchief's Walking Hawk: A Cry to Arms is published by Tear Trail Press.
- Dr. Jermyn Talbot steps down as the Dean of the College of Linguistics for the second time.
- Dr. Sandeep D'Souza transfers from the New York Chapter House to the Calcutta Chapter House. He also becomes Dean of the College of Oriental Studies.
- Rev. Montague Winters becomes Instructor of Church History at Westminster Theological College.
- Dante attacks Null-B.
- The 44th meeting of the Technocratic Union's Inner Circle, advancing the Time Table.
- The Challenger disaster. Following the destruction of the shuttle, Void Engineer Dr. Catherine Nichols defects to the Traditions.
- Jude Bankole Kuti receives a scholarship to study theology at All Saints College, Oxford.
- Aline Levesque is one of the only members of the Nine Fires still alive. Alan Milewski joins the choir at this point.
- Amanda Peel completes a double PhD in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering and an MA in Physics.
- A sax player drifts off to sleep, hearing the "notes" of everything in the room. He's awoken when the sound changes as a band member starts rummaging through his bag.
- Melvin Dawson is born.
- Fatima Abdari, the first new Qutb in fifty years, assumes her role as one of the "saints" of the Ahl-i-Batin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.