| This Year In|
World of Darkness: 1961
- A copy of the Gideon Bible is "misprinted" with extended addenda on Elimelech and Lazarus. It's considered either a bad Malkavian prank, or an attempt to break the Masquerade.
- Adolf Eichmann, one of the last surviving Nazi organisers of the Holocaust, is sentenced to death in Jerusalem.
- Khuvon incarnates begins to instruct seven disciples in the way of thal, and of preparing the world for the return of the Hui:xa. The disciples begin to call themselves the Thal'hun.
- July 10: The Council of Nine, assisted by Dr. Julian Spence, sends a letter to the Virtual Adepts, offering them a place within the Council of Traditions, provided the Adepts agree to be on probation for five years, will turn over all information regarding Technocracy plans, and agree to take the Seat of Correspondence.
- July 11: Roger Thackery, on behalf of the Virtual Adepts, responds to the invitation from the Council of Nine: "We accept."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.