The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This Year In|
World of Darkness: 1959
- Endron International's first president, Hiram Bollingsworth, is so successful that several Pentex board members (including Harold Zettler) get nervous and arrange for a fatal accident.
- Pentex completes its takeover of Magadon, Incorporated in the later months of this year. Co-founder and Director of Administration Matthew Davies is the most vocal objector, but he accepts Pentex's extremely generous severance package.
- The summer issue of Paradigma includes an article by Doctor Luminous, wherein he recounts how the Electrodyne Engineers defected from the Technocracy and joined the Traditions.
- The autumn issue of Paradigma includes an essay by Doctor Aryeh where he suggests that golems and robots make the best acolytes.
- Acting on behalf of the Virtual Adepts, Roger Thackery begins talks with Etherite Julian Spence regarding admission to the Traditions.
- Vietnam president Ngo Dimh Diemh's Catholic chauvinism and despotism creates an opportunity for invasion.
- Telepath and financier Howard Jennings Marsh dies. His psychic heirs establish the Marsh Institute, ostensibly a conservative think-tank.
- Dorian Lacroix bani Bonisagus dies. He is replaced by Alessandra Wincott bani Fortunae as Headmistress of the Straussen Academy.
- September 23: Julian Spence, Son of Ether, sends a message to the Council of Traditions regarding the Virtual Adepts. Spence feels that the Adepts have a lot to offer the Council, not the least of which is the filling of the position left vacant by the Ahl-i-Batin. The Adepts also have a copy of the Technocracy's Time Table, projects in planning, and information on the Iteration X machine realm, Autochthonia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.