Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This Year In|
World of Darkness: 1944
- 1939-1945: World War II. The Zmei Gregornous awakens in Russia at some point during the War. The Garou Teiresias is blinded by Nazi tormentors.Nephandic influence is on the rise throughout. The Sept of Fafnir's Brood is founded during the war.
- Prince Don Sebastian of Los Angeles orders the brutal beating of the anarch leader Jeremy MacNeil.
- Tsula attempts to kill Nazis, along with their Japanese and Italian allies in a mansion close to Aix-la-Chapelle, but is destroyed by one of the German generals who turns out to be a mage, causing Konstantin to become leader of the kumpania.
- Father deGama, the Celestial Chorus' representative on the Council of Nine, dies. He is replaced by Najjda Bantu.
- The Technocratic Union withdraws its support of the Axis and begins supporting the clear winners, the Allies. They initiate an alliance with the Traditions. Huge joint ritual outside Berlin led by Masters Callistro bani Tytalus and Creon the Sane bani Bonisagus banishes or destroys Nephandi archmages.
- Hassam al-Jadidi ibnu Faridi bani Fortunae retires.
- Stephen Landon Masters bani Fortunae is born.
- Dr. Horatio Wingbat is shot down over Normandy.
- Miriam ben-Himida detects that her husband Dov Cotovsky has gone barabbi.
- One of the Masses discovers a weapon of destruction neither side of the Ascension War anticipated. The Traditions and Technocracy seize the opportunity to focus their resources on driving the largest cults of Nephandi from the world.
- Vietnam's Vietminh movement sees a counterpart in Laos' Pathet Lao.
- The Japanese islands are punished for their involvement in the War with heavy bombing.
- Jason Ninemen is interviewed regarding Situation Six and Doctor Mondial.
- January 20: Control announces a shift in its attitudes toward World War II. Given Hitler's search for magical and mystical relics, the Technocracy will be withdrawing its support and placing it firmly behind the Allies.
- Astonishing Science Stories publishes "Chapter XX: Final Gambit" of Doc Eon's adventures, transcribed by Joe "Lucky Skunk" Ross.
- December 21: Jeremy MacNeil launches the Second Anarch Revolt in Los Angeles. Prince Don Sebastian is slain in combat with Salvador Garcia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.