The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This Year In|
World of Darkness: 1931
- Wungala Rose, homid Philodox of the Black Furies, is born this year in the Northern Territory in Australia.
- Michael Cyprian, an inspector for the Boston Police Department, leads the charge against the Emerald Syndicate.
- A Void Engineer named Terrell Kree is blown off-course by a navigation error and rediscovers Qian-Chengshi orbiting the sun opposite Earth. Despite the centuries of isolation, the Construct still operates efficiently. Theorizing the inhabitants arise from the realm itself, Kree names them "Autochthonians", from which the realm's new nickname, Autochthonia, is derived.
- Hostilities between Chinese communists and nationalists cease so they can fight the Japanese invasion. Japan occupies Manchuria, provoking the second Sino-Japanese War in 1937.
- Nevada legalizes casino gambling, easy divorces, prostitution and championship boxing matches (among other things).
- ↑ "Ghosts tend to be territorial about places where they were used like cattle and then tortured to death. They're funny that way. Arkady's execution tore a hole into the land of the dead, and unleashed every pissed off convict that died in that place since 1931." --Carpenter
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.