| This Year In|
World of Darkness: 1206
- Beginning of career of Albertus Magnus, great scholar, alchemist, theologian.
- Ismaeel al-Jazari writes the Book of Knowledge of Ingenious Mechanical Devices.
- Qutb-ud-din establishes the so-called Slave Dynasty.
- The severed human head in the possession of the Order of Bitter Ashes speaks several verses of the bible in Hebrew, most notably Revelation 6.
- A kuriltai of Mongol warriors names Temujin Genghis Khan after a series of great battles against his rival Jamugha.
- According to the Euagetaematikon and the Cainite Heresy, this is the date of the birth of the Third Caine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.