| This Year In|
World of Darkness: 1204
- The Archbishop of Tours incites the people to throw off English rule and deliver themselves to the King of France. They overrun the English garrison, and King Philip I Augustus arrives just in time to defeat the English barons. Philip Augustus becomes the first French king to celebrate mass in the cathedral in over 50 years.
- The Doge of Venice convinces crusaders attack Zara in order to delay the 80,000 marks demanded by the Doge for the army's passage to the Holy Land.
- Isaac II and Alexius IV are deposed by an anti-latin riot that puts Alexius V on the throne.
- Tired of not getting paid, the crusaders decide to attack Constantinople. They reach an agreement with the Venetians for the spoils and the territories of the new Latin Empire they will establish.
- April 12-14: Constantinople is looted and burned by the crusaders of the Fourth Crusade. The Chosen of Calomena run rampant, seeking to destroy every last vampire in the city. Michael the Patriarch lets himself be diablerized by Mary the Black, ending the Trinity and the Dream. The Long Night ends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.