Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This Century In Other Timelines|
World of Darkness: 1100s
The 12th century in the World of Darkness.
- The Crusades: One of the crusaders later becomes Knight Entropy, the Wyrm’s Spawn, Maeljin of Khaaloobh, the Urge-Wyrm of Consumption.
- Thanks to the Crusades, Europeans begin to discover the intellectual heritage of the Muslims, including alchemy.
- By the end of the century, the Craftmasons have made a lot of progress, but they still encounter opposition from Superstitionists.
- A band of insane mages lay waste to the Hermetic Covenant of Fuat Drochit in Ireland, turning stones to flowers and setting fire to wells. An account mentions "ravaging marauds like unto the mad, strewing storms like flour in a baker's hovel." When word of the attack reaches House Criamon, the term "Maraud" sticks.
- Tantra emerges from Buddhism. The Rasarrnava, a Tantric manuscript dealing with the transmutation of metals, is written.
- The Mithraic Singers transform themselves into a secret and heretical knightly order, who revere Mitras as an early prophet.
- The Gothic period of art and architecture overtakes the Classic period.
- Professor Donald Richardson cites this period as the origin of a series of events leading to the founding of the New World Order.
- Investigating German monks attribute Hildegard of Bingen's visions to a haunting, which will lead to the Piercers of the Veil's formation.
|World of Darkness Timeline