| This Year In|
World of Darkness: 1100
- 630-1100: The Golden Age of Islam. Science and faith prosper together.
- 1100-1300: The Crusade Era. Church and Cabal of Pure Thought-influenced knightly orders wage holy wars against Muslims, Pagans. and heretical sects. One of the crusaders becomes Knight Entropy, the Wyrm’s Spawn, Maeljin of Khaaloobh, the Urge Wyrm of Consumption.
- 1100-1500: The battles of the great kahunas in Polynesia.
- Taking advantage of Byzantium's enlightened atmosphere, Artisan guilds reestablish Ars Praeclarus.
- Baldwin of Normandy's brother, Godfrey of Bouillon, Protector of the Holy See of Jerusalem, dies. Baldwin takes over the duties of Protector, soon proclaiming himself King of Jerusalem.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.