|This Century In Other Timelines|
World of Darkness: 100s
The second century CE in the World of Darkness.
- circa 100 CE: The Battle of Ice. The Four Courts battle over the Crystal Fortress. Notable because no firstborn were on the battlefield: inanimae lead squadrons of changelings and enslaved mortals.
- Hermes, the Greek messenger god, is transformed into Hermes Trismegistus, or Hermes the Thrice-Great.
- Veneration of Mithra transforms into a widespread "mystery religion" throughout the Roman Empire.
- The Messianic Voices appear as a Christian fringe group within the Sacred Congregation. At the same time, the Sons of Mitras grow in power. By the end of the century, the two faiths are rivals.
- Lao-Tzu allegedly appears to Chang Tao-ling in a mountain cave. After complaining that demonic influence led the world away from the Tao, Lao-tzu made Chang the first Celestial Master (not related to the Celestial Masters).
- The archival venture of Flavius Longinus Didacus falls apart.
- Wyrm corruption appears throughout Pictish Scotland.
- A pack of White Howlers attack the pit where the Beast-of-War appeared from, but are dragged down and corrupted into Black Spiral Dancers instead.
|World of Darkness Timeline|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.