- 1000 BCE-800 BCE: The Mahabharata and the Ramayana join the tradition of Vedic canon. The Handura, Idran, and other proto-Chakravanti cults evolve.
- The Iron Age begins in Europe and the Far East.
- The end of the Low Mythic Age.
- The Wu-Keng enter the Sam Chin Ak, which binds them into Infernal service for the next three thousand years.
- The first Polynesians leave southeast Asia and settle Tonga and Samoa.
- 5000 BCE-1000 BCE: Difficulties for magic are fairly low during this time.
- 1000 BCE-1000: Magic begins to increase in difficulty.
- ↑ MTA: Dragons of the East, p. 9
- ↑ MTA: Tradition Book: Euthanatos, p. 17
- ↑ MTA: Technocracy: Iteration X, p. 19
- ↑ MTA: Convention Book: Iteration X, p. 14
- ↑ MTA: Mage: The Ascension Revised Edition, p. 253
- ↑ MTA: Dead Magic II: Secrets & Survivors, p. 16
- ↑ MTA: Dead Magic II: Secrets & Survivors, p. 17
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 MTA: Book of Mirrors: The Mage Storytellers Guide, p. 131
|1001 BCE||1000s BCE|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.